Selling online is first nature to me…
- Partnerships with Chinese manufacturer
- Partnership with billion-dollar retailer with over 100 locations in North America
- Partnership with a Canadian marketing agency
- Founder and Owner of eCommerce agency
- Creator of 12 brands of physical products
- Host of 2 Podcasts, with over 600 episodes
Quin’s first online sale was in the late ’90s and in 2014 switched to Amazon FBA, where he has since created several brands of his own “Private Label”, and manages several multi-million dollar accounts with his Prolific team.
Not the company name, not the business logo, not the website look… But the things that make a brand remarkable and rememberable.
Knowing what to sell, where to sell, how to sell for, and above all, how to sell on 3rd party platforms like Amazon
Visibility of your brand and products is not easy in this era, where every single website, service, and brand is fighting for the customer’s attention.
Out-of-the-box marketing ideas are the fastest way to success.
Thinking out of the box when it comes to private label. Remember, not everything needs to fit in a shoebox